All of the craziness with none of the wait!

March 25, 2011

Not your average housewife.

The first thing you should know about me is that I am (half) Latina. I also have kind of a foul mouth. Comes with the territory... I mean my father is a Mexican trucker, what do you expect?? I was born on the Left Coast 31 years ago and have since found my way into a smallish suburb about 45 minutes from Washington, DC. I'm married to a 33 year old computer genius and we have two small kids - a son, who will turn 4 in May and refuses to be potty trained and a daughter, that just turned 1 and is a total Diva. For privacy purposes, we're going to call them The Boy and The Girl. Why not?
So, I'd like to think that Im a very good Mother - I take care of my babies needs and wants and make sure they say "please" and "thank you" and are polite to people. But I totally suck at housework. Seriously, I got a Dyson vacuum for Mother's Day 2 years ago (which I LOVE), but I think my daughter has eaten more off the carpet than vacuum has. There's really no other reason that shit doesn't get done everyday other than the fact that I am lazy as hell and I just find it boring. I'd rather make Dora laugh or read a book to Diego.
Anyway, that's a glimpse at who I am right now. Time to make lunch for the huerquitos. Adios people.

No comments:

Post a Comment