All of the craziness with none of the wait!

April 4, 2011

Clean.Out.Your.Ears!!!

Seriously, why does everything have to be an argument? Does anyone else have this problem with their son? The Terrbile 2's were nothing compared to the horrific 3's. The Boy has been trying my patience like nobody's business the past few months. Most of all when he says "huh?" or "what did you say?" I mean REALLY? I was looking right at you! I know your ears are clean because I clean them out myself! Sheesh!! The Husband says its because he's home with me all day and he's trying to manipulate me. Well... maybe if I could get the hell out of the hosue once in a while and take them to the mall or a playground or something, I wouldn't feel like I was going to lose my mind every few hours. But that would require me to have a car... ugh.
Anyway, looks like it might be a warm enough day to go for a walk. Let's hope it turns out that way. Adios, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment