All of the craziness with none of the wait!

April 1, 2011

This ain't no joke...

Truck got fixed. But after driving around in a 2011 fully loaded Kia Sorento, we now see it for what it really is... an old, slow truck with no working A/C, a broken window (it won't stay up so it's rigged with a coat hanger... that's not at all redneck) and crazy high mileage. The transmission is getting funky too. So now we are in a limbo that really sucks because there is only one more year of payments on the truck, but it is probably not going to LAST a year. So what to do? Rob a bank? Pray we hit the right lotto numbers? I could go get a job (what!?) but 90% of the paycheck would pay for daycare. Ugh.

It's been a crazy week. Between the chunty neighbors blasting their retched bass day in and day out and all the car drama and the kids acting up, I'm shocked I haven't been arrested for destruction of property... I was seriously thinking about throwing a brick through their front window. And giving myself bonus points for hitting the stereo.

So far today the kids are good... but it's almost nap time so we'll see what happens later. I need a vacation. Or a long nap. Or a long nap while on vacation... that would be amazing. Ok back to life... I *should* go clean something, but then I couldn't call myself a lazy wife. Adios people.

No comments:

Post a Comment