All of the craziness with none of the wait!

August 9, 2011

Insane in the Membrane... Part 2

When we last left our little drama infused facebook messaging with the BIO-MIL (for you newbies that's my husband's BIO-logical mother, who is quite possibly certifiably crazy), she ended her crazy nonsensical ranting with a statment that implied that I could call HER more often if I stopped drinking. Then she sent a 2nd message and said "The part about drinking was referring to your comment about my smoking" as if I had the reading comprehension of a 2 month old gorilla. She constantly clarifies the obvious and leaves you to decipher the rest. I initially found it funny... then odd... now it's just stupid.

So, fast forward about 4 hours - yup, HOURS - and I log back onto facebook. She's posted a status about dodging bullets by private message so you don't have to dodge bullets (I'm telling you, she's a real life "Damn You Auto Correct") and I see that I have ANOTHER message from her. This is the entire message, copied and pasted from FB:

and it was me that made the comment on putting sun screen on his little head AS A JOKE I will be happy to talk if one of you are willing to bring something productive to the table. A way that WE can improve this situation and WE can work TOGETHER. Other then that, please dont contact me again...

I never replied to any of her messages. I told her I wouldn't when the whole mess began. But will say a few things about that message here! :)

1. Learn how to use punctuation. Your son over-uses it and you don't use enough.
2. Maybe you should type out all of your thoughts in a word document and read them back to yourself. If you can't figure out what you just wrote, NO ONE ELSE WILL EITHER, WHORE!
3. Then and Than are two totally different words. Learn the difference.
4. I sincerely hope you realize, that by asking me not to contact you again, you have effectively severed all ties and communication to your grandchildren and son. For I am the sole creator, distributor, writer, mailer and reminder for every birthday card, major holiday card, school picture, family portrait and/or any other correspondence that leaves this house. And you just unsubscribed, bitch.

So there you have it. I still see the occasional status update from her, but I de-friended her creepy husband and have blocked most of my page from her.

Be careful what you wish for... you never know when it's going to bite you in the ass.

Adios, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment