All of the craziness with none of the wait!

June 13, 2011

Summer Dreams...

So I broke down and confessed all the crap I had been ranting about in the two previous blogs to The Husband. And he said "I would probably feel the same way if I were you." HUH?! I was totally expecting to have to defend myself and argue... and he got all quiet and just listened to me. And then he just hugged me. He even let me cry without saying "don't do that!" Wow. I forget sometimes in all the day to day crap that it was little things like this that made me fall in love with him.

So it looks like we're going to start new and fresh. And I've decided to (for the most part) get up off my bum (ok, at least 2 or 3 times a day) and DO something around the house. I mean I did little things like vacuum (when the kids smashed up the their snacks), dishes (usually), dust (sometimes if the black furniture was turning grey) and laundry (it's not that hard to toss clothes around!). What I really need to do is get myself into a routine. Funny how I managed to give one (mostly) to the kids... but I just have totally neglected myself.

Well, time to get crackin. Wish me luck cuz I'm gonna need it. Being lazy is sooooo easy. Adios People.

No comments:

Post a Comment