All of the craziness with none of the wait!

June 17, 2011

Season Pass

Seriously, I should just say "Honey, I want to talk about what's bothering me" more often... because apparently when The Husband hears that, he thinks "wow, she opened up to me, I should buy her a gift." And gift he did! I've got TiVo again baby!!! He said it was my belated anniversary gift. Whatever, it's in the living room!!! And it will be hooked up next week! SWEET!! I've missed my TiVo so very much! We had DirecTV, but we just moved the phone and tv over to comcast and did a bundle thingy to save some money. I'm so excited, it's like Christmas! Wait... I didn't get a Christmas present either. I wonder what I'll have to do to get one in July? Probably clean something, dammit. Ok, time to make 2 lists. "Stuff I Want" and "Stuff That Needs to be Clean ASAP." If you think I'm joking... you must be new here. Adios, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment