All of the craziness with none of the wait!

June 24, 2011

Non Sequitur

I am tired. So very, very tired. The Girl ended up in the ER the other day for IV fluids as well. Paid the doctor's office $25 to tell me to go to the ER. What a waste of cash. Anyway, that was like THE worst thing I have ever had to watch. But I am praying they are all better. And since we are currently day 3 with no vomit, I'm thinking we're good to go.

On the downside, I've not been sleeping much (averaging 3.5 hours per night) and it's really taking it's toll. Nothing is getting done, just shifted around. Big shock there... but really, I had started cleaning! Kind of. Mostly. And even though I've been trying to keep the living room really neat, it's destroyed in 30 seconds after the kids wake up. I like blankets. I have a few tossed around the couches. Apparently they look like tents and tunnels to the short people. Which normally I would think is really cute. But The Boy makes a tunnel or tent and then The Girl comes along, rips the blanket down and walks into the playroom with it. This elicits a lot of yelling, whining and "she took my blanket AGAIN!"

So instead of going to bed at a reasonable hour - before midnight? - I sit at the computer until late at night/early morning and try and design stuff people might actually buy. And I might look at facebook. Certain people in my family are entertaining with all their "I don't want any drama in my life" drama. But it would be nice to earn some money for a change. Feel free to send me some if you like. I'm sorry that I can't promise not to buy booze.

Well I suppose it's time to make the short people their like 4th meal of the day... seriously, one of them needs to get a job to pay for all the groceries they consume. Also, I'm getting kicked out of my office space because The Husband needs to call clients. Or watch the end of "The Price is Right" in a quiet environment. Whatever. Adios, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment