All of the craziness with none of the wait!

July 20, 2011

Fruit + Wine = Awesomeness

I was at Target last week (shocking, I know!). I needed diapers and wine before heading to Mrs. W's house for a little girl time and some drunken waxing. I didn't know what to get because I just wasn't in my usual "Moscato" mood... and then I remembered the T-Box. The ladies over in Mommyland coined the term "T-Box" and while it's a funny term, I never thought I would actually buy a Box of Wine from Target. But I did. I couldn't stop myself. There it was, a small yellow cube, with the words "white sangria" written on the side, for the low price of $11.99. Upon closer inspection it showed that 1 cube was the equivalent of 2 bottles of wine. It also mentioned that it would be even more yummy if you added some fruit like berries. So I squealed with delight and grabbed a T-Box while a young couple analyzing two bottles of red wine gave me a disgusted look. But you know what, I don't care if the bottle of wine you are buying costs $125. If you are buying it at Target you have no right to judge me! Anyway, I grabbed the Sangria and practically ran to see if the strawberries were on sale... they were!!! Thank you Fruit God. I was so excited to get the strawberries into the wine and drink it, I could barely see straight.

After arriving at Mrs. W's house and hanging out with her and Jameson for a bit, we broke out the berries and the T-Box. It.Was.Awesome. I'm not a red wine fan, so this white wine mix was perfect. And I'm happy to announce that everyone was waxed safely before too much alcohol was consumed.

Right now I'm going to get the short people into bed so I can crack open a Riesling. It's been a long week and Mama needs a glass o' juice. Adios, people. Don't drink and drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment