All of the craziness with none of the wait!

July 2, 2011

Mama Said Knock You Out!

2 family members have come to visit for the red, white and blue holiday. My Auntie Em and Cousin Miss Priss. I'm really bad about remembering to get to the post office (see previous posts about lack of transportation!!). So I had a few gifts for Miss Priss and gave them to her last night. It's been over 24 hours and I have not heard a "Thank You" yet. That's the last time she'll be getting gifts, I can tell you that.

Tonight a bunch of us went to eat. The evening went great - especially the part where I consumed a hybrid strawberry daquiri-pina colada thing that was the size of my face. That was fecking awesome. But other than that, things were pretty low key. Until the drama that is Miss Priss happened. That girl cannot just have a normal day. She went into the city on the metro with her mom (Auntie Em) & a family friend and proceeded to be bi-polar most of the day. She then ditched them to meet up with some friends. She finally made her way back to the metro around 10ish tonight and proceeded to transfer to the wrong train. We know this because she sent a text. Then she got on the right train and her phone died. We (her mom, my mom [sisters] and I were waiting to pick her up at the last stop) didn't mind, we were just hanging out. Miss Priss finally showed up and refused to walk the 15 feet to the car... just stood there motioning like a maniac. Her mom pulled up a few feet and then I waved out the window that she needed to go around the car. Then she threw a fit. Huffed, puffed and complained that her feet hurt and she was too tired to talk. As she got in the car, I looked at her feet and noticed she was wearing flat designer flip flops. So I casually mentioned that maybe next time she should wear sneakers. DUHHHHH. She said nothing as she flopped onto the seat, slumped down and went to sleep.

They dropped me off first, I said goodbye to everyone but Miss Priss didn't say a word. Did I mention Miss Priss is TWENTY TWO years old!? Is she too old for a spanking? Not that this is really anything new. I mean she's been this way practically since birth. Bottom line: spoiled, prissy, know-it-all young people piss me off. I'm going to try and sleep now. Adios, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment